A season is a grouping of a specific number of episodes that allow you to further organize and serve media to viewers.
Follow the steps below to add a season to series:
- From the Series page, click the name of a series. A page with the series details appears.
- On the Episodes tab, click + Add Season. The Season Details panel appears.
- Enter the Season Number.
- Enter a Title for the season.
- Enter a Description for the season.
- Under Episode Numbering in the Starting Integer text box, enter the starting episode number.
If you have previously created a series and you are creating your first season, those media items will be automatically added to the season. Skip to Step 9.
- Click Next.
- Select a media item. Hover over the row of media item and click the checkbox that appears. Repeat this step for each media item that you want to add to the series.
- Click Create Season.
- Click Save. The Season Details panel closes.
- (Optional) Click the handle at the end of a row and drag the row to reorder a media item within the series list.
- (Optional) Hover over a row and click the star icon to denote the media item as Bonus Content.
- On the Series Details tab under Sorting in the Seasons section, choose how viewers should view the content:
- Ascending: The first season of the series is shown first.
- Descending: The most recent season of the series is shown first.
- Click Save.
Updated 21 days ago