A series card represents the full grouping of all seasons or episodes in a series. When listed in a shelf in your OTT Apps, the series card displays the name of the series and the number of episodes (videos) associated with the series.
|Series ID||Unique identifier of a specific series|
On the Series list page, copy the SERIES ID value from the row of a series.
Use the following steps to create a series card:
- From your JWP dashboard Media Library, click Upload from URL. The Upload from URL panel appears.
- Enter a URL with the .mp4 extension. For example, you could enter foo.com/bar.mp4. The actual URL is not important.
- Select No, don't host media on import.
- Click Add URLs. The details page of the video appears.
- Click the title of the video to rename it. The title should be the same title as the series.
- Under Custom Parameters, enter seriesId for the Key and series ID for the Value.
- Click Save.
You can also publish your series at a future date:
- On the Advanced Setting tab under Publish Scheduling, set the Publish Date and Local Time to a specified date in the future.
- For each video associated with the playlist, set the Publish Date and Local Time to a specified date in the future. Otherwise, the videos will appear individually within your OTT Apps.
Updated about 1 year ago