4 months ago by Kevin A. Cornelius
With v8.26.7, we've updated our HLS.js dependency version in addition to several other updates and fixes.
- Updated our HLS.js dependency to version v1.2.9.
- Updated the logic of autopause to prevent the autopause event from firing when player would go into floating.
- Updated our player element to use classes instead of IDs in some instances to prevent duplicate IDs in the DOM.
- Added additional
adWarningswhen the VMAP schedule is missing schema elements.
- Updated our CEA 608 positioning to be centered aligned.
- Fixed an issue causing the preview thumbnail to crop at the edge of the player.
- Fixed an issue where our
liveTimeoutsetting defaulted to
Go to Web Player Release Notes to see all the previous releases on a single page.