3 months ago by Kevin A. Cornelius
With 4.10.1, we have released new updates to improve error reporting for side-loaded captions, fix ad issues, and address a rare Chromecast-related crash.
- Improved error and warning reporting for side-loaded captions.
- Fixed an issue where VAST ads generating an error caused a video to pause on the first frame.
- Fixed an issue where calling
JWPlayer.play(ad:client:)was not loading the supplied ad.
- Fixed rare crash when loading playlists during casting to a Chromecast device.
- Fixed an issue where replaying a video with preroll ads was firing an additional pause event.
Go to iOS Release Notes to see all the previous releases on a single page.