4 months ago by Kevin A. Cornelius
With the release of iOS SDK 4.9.1, various fixes have been deployed.
- Fixed an issue where the player UI became unresponsive after getting the app back from background or after closing the PiP window.
- Fixed the issue where the player was not displaying the default caption label when a single caption track is provided.
- Fixed issues with caption alignment, height, and extra lines.
- Fixed an issue where the
currentCaptionsTrackAPI was returning an unexpected index.
- Fixed an issue where the player would close unexpectedly while being used in a
- Fixed an issue where GoogleIMA ads caused unexpected behavior when the user device is behind an ad blocker mechanism.
- Fixed an issue where the player UI became unresponsive while the device had no internet connection.
- Fixed an issue where ad tag macros were not replaced while using the GoogleIMA ad client.
- Fixed an issue where the replay button was not working.
Go to iOS Release Notes to see all the previous releases on a single page.