The JWP player is versatile. It can be embedded in a WordPress site or a corporate news site. You can self-host the player or you can let JWP host the player. You can customize the look and behavior of the player to align with your brand.
To get you started, you will learn how to embed a JWP-hosted (cloud-hosted) version of the player with a single line of code.
- Add a player library to your page
- Configure a player with page events or user behaviors
- Add hosted, registered, or unregistered content to your player
- Enable Google SEO Optimization to allow search engines to index and display the video or playlist in search results
Use the following steps to embed a player:
- Click either the name of the video from MANAGE > Videos or the name of the playlist from MANAGE > Curated Playlists.
- Click EMBED.
- On the popup screen, select a Player from the dropdown menu.
- (Optional) Click the checkbox next to Include SEO to add video metadata to the embed code. When checked, search engines will use this information to index and show the video or playlist in search results.
- Copy the Embed Code.
- Click CLOSE.
- Similar to the code example below, paste the embed code at the location in your page where the player should appear.
<body> ... <script src="https://cdn.jwplayer.com/players/UVQWMA4o-kGWxh33Q.js"></script> ... </body>
Updated about 1 month ago