Real Time Analytics is only relevant to plays with a media ID and using a JWP data source.
For Apps analytics, read the How do I create a Custom Report to assess the performance of my Apps? FAQ.
Real Time Analytics shows you key data points over a two-minute window to help you monitor the current viewership of your content:
- Number of active viewers watching your content
- Locations and domains of your viewers
- Devices from which your content is viewed
- Top content being actively viewed
The Real Time Analytics dashboard is a snapshot in time that provides you with a general idea of current viewership of your content. The accuracy of the user counts will vary depending on various factors, including the following:
- Viewer’s connection
- Frequency with which a device is pinging back to JWP during video playback
- From the side navigation, click Real Time.
- On the Real Time Analytics page in the Spotlight panel, click in the Search bar.
- Type to search for a media or select from the auto-suggest options in the list.
The following table explains each of the six panels of the Real Time Analytics dashboard.
|Live Viewers||Total number of active viewers watching your content|
You can hover over the line graph to see the number of active viewers at different times during the previous two minutes.
JWP calculates this metric by looking at the last 60 seconds of viewer data for your account and counting the number of unique viewers for each property, media ID, country, device, and domain.
|Top 5 Countries||Top five countries from which viewers are watching your content|
|Top Domains||Top several domains from which viewers are watching your content|
|Devices||Devices on which viewer are watching your content|
|Top Content||Top six videos watched by viewers|
NOTE: The sum of the active views in the Top Content section may not match the number of viewers in the Live Viewer panel. This can occur for one of two reasons:
• Some of your viewers may be watching other media items that are not ranked among the top six videos.
• Due to reporting lags, users watching two videos within a minute may be tallied as unique viewers for each video.
|Spotlight||Total number of viewers for the content that you have selected|
Updated 4 months ago