JWP dashboard reference
A brief overview of what can you do in the JWP dashboard.
Regardless of whether you are an account administrator, a content creator, or a developer, your JWP dashboard provides you a single tool to manage your content, customize a player, monetize your content, optimize your viewers' video experiences through analytics, and check the JWP system statuses.
The JWP dashboard has three main sections: the left navigation, the top navigation, and the main panel.
The left navigation allows you to manage your content, customize a player, create ad schedules, review analytics, and check the status of JWP systems.
|Media Library||Manage your content. |
• Add content to your library
• Add your content to playlists.
• Embed your content on a page.
• Share content through social media.
• Enable live streaming events.
|Players||Customize a player and monetize your content. |
• Create and customize cloud-hosted players.
• Download player libraries, SDKs, and license keys for web, Android, and iOS.
• Enable advertising.
|Analytics||Evaluate the performance of your content and players. |
• Run <a href="/platform/docs/analytics-get-started-with-custom-reports>performance reports.
• Monitor the real-time health of your content.
|All Systems Operational||Identify any JWP systems that may impact your services.|
The top navigation allows you to change the active property, manage account settings, access API credentials, and upload videos.
|Upload||From most pages within your dashboard, you can add a video.|
|Property dropdown menu||If you have access to more than one property, you can choose a property from this menu.|
|Gear icon menu||Manage account settings and access API credentials. |
• Manage account users.
• Monitor account usage
• Restrict who can view your content through geoblocking.
• Retrieve API credentials to manage your content with JWP's Management API
In the main panel, you can use and customize each product and its features.
Updated 4 months ago