Over time, your content may need to be updated because of new edits or mistakes found in production. If you want to upload a new version of a video that is already in your account and don't want to have to update the embed code on your production site, use the following video and instructions.
Be mindful of the following points before re-uploading an original asset:
- Re-uploading your original asset will auto-delete any associated additional audio tracks.
- You will also have inconsistent engagement analytics data if you include dates previous to when the video was updated.
- From your JWP dashboard Media Library, click the name of a video. The details page of the video appears.
- On right side of the page beneath the preview player, click the Assets tab.
- Under Original Asset, click Reupload.
- Select a video from your computer. The new video is uploaded and and will be transcoded. Your video will be unavailable to viewers until the transcoding process has completed.
- Click Close.
Updated 3 months ago