Your JWP dashboard enables you to manage your media assets, playlists, and players in a single location. What if you could create workflows that increased your daily efficiency? JWP has partnered with Zapier to enable you to create automated connections called Zaps.
- Building codeless workflows between apps within minutes
- Connecting JWP to 2,000+ other web services
In a Zap, the input from one app causes actions in other apps.
Three examples of possible JWP Zaps
Before you can connect your JWP account and start adding Zaps to your workflow, you need your JW Reporting API token.
- From your JWP dashboard, click the gear next to your name > API Credentials.
- In the JW Reporting API Credentials section, click Show Credentials in the row of the relevant API key name.NOTE: If no API key names exist, type a new API key name, select permission level, and click ADD NEW API KEY. Your account must have the Admin permission to create a new API key.
- Copy the Secret. This secret is your JW Reporting API token.
To start creating Zaps for your own workflows or to use any of our pre-made workflows, you must connect your JWP account to Zapier.
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Click My Apps in the top or side navigation.
- From the Connect a new account… drop-down menu, select JWP. You can also type JWP in the text field to quickly search for JWP. A pop-up window appears.
- Enter your JWP Reporting API token.
- Click Yes, Continue. Your JWP account is connected and the pop-up window disappears.
You can now use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. If you decide to create your own Zap, you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with JWP and Zapier.
Updated 11 months ago