Unlike the landing page, library screens showcase all your content.
You should use library screens to group common content. The following table provides some guidance for using library screens.
|Less than 50 movies or series
|Create a single category screen named Library
|Content grouped by formats, such as live, movies, and shows
|Create a library screen for each format
Use the following steps to create a library screen and add your content to that screen:
- From the Apps page, click the name of the app config. The settings for the app config appear.
- On the Libraries tab, click Add Library. A library settings card appears.
- In the Library Name field, enter the name of the library screen. This name will also appear in the main menu of the app.
- From the Playlist dropdown menu, select a playlist that contains the media items to display on this library screen. If no options appear in the dropdown menu, you must create a new dynamic or manual playlist.
- Under Tags, set all the tags associated with the videos in the playlist. In the app, these tags will enable a view to filter the videos on a screen. These tags will appear as buttons or as options in a dropdown menu.
- Click Update.
- (Optional) Click Preview. A new browser tab opens displaying an interactive preview of the app.
A maximum of five libraries can be added to an app.
Updated 3 months ago