Publish video to YouTube
Grow your audience by seamlessly publishing videos to YouTube. From your JWP dashboard, you can upload a video to a YouTube channel and select a date for the video the be available.
To publish a video to your YouTube channel, be sure to connect a YouTube account in your JWP dashboard. Also be aware that videos hosted on YouTube cannot be directly shared from a JWP that you have embedded on your website.
Share your video with your YouTube followers
Use the following steps to begin sharing your video with your YouTube followers:
- On the Social Posts page, choose YouTube from the dropdown menu.
- Click Post. The Post to YouTube panel appears.
- Select a video thumbnail. The Edit Details for YouTube panel appears.
- Choose a YouTube Channel.
- If you have existing YouTube playlist, choose a YouTube Playlist.
- Enter a Media Title for the video. By default, the video title is pre-populated.
- Enter a Description that will appear with the video on YouTube.
- Choose the Category of the video.
- Enter a comma-separated list of Tags that YouTube can use to return your videos in search results.
- Choose the Visibility of the video. If you schedule a post for the future, this setting is ignored.
- Under Additional Options, click the Schedule for Later checkbox to select a date and time when the video will be available.
When this option is selected, the post will be published as Private and will only be visible to you and people you choose can see your video.
- To alert your subscribers about this new video post, click the Notify Subscribers checkbox.
- Click Publish Now. If you previously clicked Schedule for Later, click Schedule. A confirmation screen briefly appears and the panel closes. Then, the Social Posts screen appears.
- Refresh your browser to see the current list of scheduled social posts and previously Published Posts on the Social Posts screen.
After YouTube has transcoded the uploaded video, you can manage and edit your video from your YouTube channel. Changes made from your YouTube channel will not sync with the Social Posts screen.
After your video is live on YouTube, you can run reports to view the performance metrics of the video.
Why aren't all of my YouTube playlists listed?
Due to YouTube's Data API documentation, we can only show a maximum of 50 playlists.
Updated 4 months ago