This is a beta offering.
By using this documentation, you are agreeing to abide by the terms of the JWP Beta Program Agreement.
A visit condition is the criteria that determines which experience to present to the visitor.
Use the following steps to create a visit condition:
- Click the + node to add a visit condition. The Create a Visit Condition panel appears.
- Enter a Visit Condition Name.
- From the first dropdown menu in the rule card, choose a Geography or Custom option to include in the rule.
- From the new dropdown menu, choose the inclusive or exclusive logic.
- In the last field, select an option from the dropdown menu or enter a custom value.
To group a set of similar rules together, click +Rule in the darker area of the card and repeat steps 3-5. All rules are joined together with AND logic.
- (Optional) To add another rule, click +Rule in the lighter area of the card and repeat steps 3-5. Additional rules are joined together with OR logic.
- Click Apply to add the visit condition to the strategy.
Updated 4 days ago